Tuesday, 6 June 2017

Winner of challenge #83 and Top 3

Hi Chicks

Thanks so much for all the gorgeous baby cards you showed us in the last challenge! Beautiful work!

RandomOrg has chosen a winner and I must say it's 


again :) You really seem to have a lucky draw in our challenges, Nic! Please grab your winners badge from the sidebar and email me at calligarisa@bluewin.ch so that I can forward your email to Paul from WoC

Our top 3 are (as always in no particular order):


Huge congrats, ladies! Please grab your ToĆ¼ 3 badge from the sidebar if you want.

See you later in our brandnew challenge!

xoxo
Ally and the Inky Chicks

4 comments:

Magda said...

Thank you so much ladies for choosing my card.
My granddaughter is recently born and so this card is for Lily-Rose and her family.
Congrats to the winners.
Wish you nice days
Magda

Lisa said...

Yay so pleased to be in the top 3! Thank you for the challenge x

Fiki said...

congrats!

coops said...

Oh wow thankyou ladies.....again :D
Huge congrats too the top 3 winners.
I will email now.

xxxx