Monday, 26 June 2017

Winner of challenge #84 and top 3

Hi Chicks

Thanks so much for your wonderful entries in our last challenge! We loved to check out all your cards!

RandomOrg has chosen a winner and it is 


Huge congrats! Please email me at calligarisa@bluewin.ch so that I can forward your email to Kees from Creashop Duymelot (please be patient with me should I not answer quickly). Also you are welcome to grab the winner's badge from the sidebar.

Our top 3 are (als always in no particular order)


Congrats ladies! Please grab your top 3 badge from the sidebar to show off on your blogs.

See you later with our brandnew challenge!

xoxo
Ally and the Inky Chicks

2 comments:

Fiki said...

congrats!

coops said...

Thanks so much for picking my card in your top 3 and congrats to the other winners too :D